Start date: Immediate
Office: Redhill, Surrey
We are looking for a Senior Transport Planner to work in our busy Surrey, office.
CampbellReith is an independent award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. The sectors in which we work include education, health, commercial, residential, leisure, regeneration and masterplanning, and we work both in the UK and internationally, with recent projects in Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking for a Senior Transport Planner with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to work in our busy Surrey ofﬁ ce. It is essential that candidates beneﬁ t from at least one or two years within the industry with demonstrable evidence of transport modelling.
We have opportunities with our growing Highways & Transport team to contribute to the design of transport planning, transport strategies or road safety audits, among others. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will work on a variety of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an award winning multi-disciplinary practice focused on innovation and client delivery.
What we are looking for
We encourage our staff to have vision, problem-solving capabilities, ambition, enthusiasm, and drive. We recognise that people are the key to our success. We ensure that we provide them with a varied workload and encourage them to extend themselves in order to reach their full potential.
Candidates should have:
- A questioning/ challenging approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary
- A commercial and client focused approach
Applicants should preferably be a Graduate member of CIHT or ICE.
- Travel Planning
- Drafting of Transport Assessments and Statements
- Road collision data analysis
- Public Transport strategies (Bus and Rail)
- Junction capacity analysis (Junction 8/9 LinSig 3)
- Conversant with highway layouts and design (horizontal and vertical alignment)
- Competent in using AutoCAD/AutoTRACK
- Conversant with real time micro simulation (Paramics)
- Parking layouts
- Parking surveys
- Communicating with clients, local authority ofﬁ cers, the public and other
Working for CampbellReith
You will be joining a multidisciplinary engineering Practice where your career will blossom from day one. You will be surrounded by a great team of engineers with excellent mentoring support from very experienced professionals. CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements.
We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff. We have a comprehensive training scheme fully accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
We have a very active social club run by the staff for the staff which you will be invited to join. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
Please email us, quoting reference RED-TP-2019
See company benefits here.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.