Start date: Immediate
Office: Redhill, Surrey
CampbellReith is looking for Graduate Civil Engineers to work in our Surrey office, located in Redhill.
Candidates will need to enjoy working on technically challenging projects and be focused on delivery of results to our clients. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects.
Reference RED-GCE 2018.
- Understanding of storm and foul water drainage network design
- Conversant with highway layouts (horizontal and vertical layouts)
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments
- Competent in using AutoCad
- Preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, preparing reports, preparing contract documents
- Undertaking work on site such as inspections and contract supervision
- Communicating with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers within CampbellReith
- Compliance with Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures
- Presenting / representing your technical work (presentations / meetings)
- Assigning and checking the work of technicians/administrative staff
What we are looking for
We encourage our graduates to have vision, problem-solving capabilities, ambition, enthusiasm, and drive.
We recognise that people are the key to our success. We ensure that we provide them with a varied workload and encourage them to extend themselves in order to reach their full potential.
- A questioning/ challenging approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
Applicants should have a MEng (or equivalent) Civil/ Structural Engineering Degree.
Working for CampbellReith
CampbellReith is able to offer the successful candidate a wide variety of project work, and an interesting workload, significant opportunities within a growing company, a competitive salary and high quality mentoring from experienced colleagues.
Working for CampbellReith offers you the opportunity to think as an engineer, to be innovative and creative, and to develop your skills technically and commercially. We endeavour to inspire and motivate every member of our internal team and, when the office closes at the end of the day, we offer an active social club run by the staff for the staff.
CampbellReith operates a Company Approved Training Scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers and can provide structured training to candidates seeking Chartership.
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
We have a very active social club run by the staff for the staff which you will be invited to join. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
Please email us, quoting reference RED-GCE 2018.
See company benefits here.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.